Thursday, March 24, 2011

MUET



Malaysian University English Test (MUET).  im feel so nervous.  so scared.  dupdapdupdap.  like someone who is the handsome boy in the world propose you.  hahahaha.  why?  because i like.  ngehngeh.  no preparation.  no class.  how to face it?  hmm just confident wif yourself.  enough.  i think lah.  haha.  now, i speaking when text wif en.siddiq.  hehe.  tengs sayang support me.  my turn to speaking test is on 5hb.  same wif cda.  what you want to speak?  grrr.  if they ask about current issue like tsunami lah, politic, sport, what else?  i dont know.  hihik.  i think i so bad.  my english just broken english.  my grammar tunggang-langgang.  how to communicate?  hmm i will try my best.  aien said, "ko cakap jek, yang penting jangan senyap.  cakap je apa-apa."  hehe.  tengs for your support dear.  to all my friend suestrella, nana, ninie, i wish goodluck.  to the readers.  wish me luck ye.  ;)


try untuk menulis di dalam english.  aku rasa sangat teruk english aku.  ;) tolong ajar saya boleh?


terima kasih. sila baca lagi -_-

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
copyright@hakmilik kekal farah izwani. tiada kena mengena dengan yang masih hidup atau yang telah meninggal dunia